The current pre-opps version of the C-TEP will provide access to a selection of data catalogs and pre-approved processors which may be applied. Data catalogs and processing functionalities shall continue to grow in the future, through additions by the C-TEP team and our dedicated users.
The following videos introduce the easy steps it takes to:-
- Discover Sentinel-2 imagery for your chosen location and time and apply an atmospheric correction.
- Search for data, access and apply a processor to the data.
Demo Video – How to apply a processor to queried data
Demo Video 2 – How to find Sentinel-2 data for a chosen location
Please go to our Wiki Tutorials for more informative videos on:-
- Water Quality
Within the GeoBrowser, helpful tutorials and information may be found by clicking the help icon in the top right-hand corner. Tutorials may also be found via this link.
- Access and navigation of C-TEP Geo Browser
- Sen2cor processor
- Interactive Application Service
- Upload and run your own processor
- Time series processor
- User activity management
- Adding a more complex processor